Thursday, August 15, 2013

Something isn't right

And i should have said something to my psychiatrist when i saw her today- i noticed the whole day i w very edgy and irritable before going to see her this morning  - i saw a series of expensive cars and i wanted to key them- this is so not typical of me- sort of had to tell my responsible self to behave.  I got up to the art-studio for a session of art cafe i was extremely critical of myself  though i did a good painting. And tried using coffee grounds for texture.for a porous rock. 
Then i had my appointment- having to rehash information about my family dynamics about my family tree. 
I want to drink something strong and i want to self injure. - but i had worked so hard to keep my arm so clean of wounds.  I really don't understand how i could wake up and feel such a rage or feel the need to cause damage to extremely expensive cars. I have never been one to cause damage.  i am the good responsible one to look out for others. Adapt to life.  I accept that i have dissociative states, i accept that i need some people to help me  so i can spend time with my children and to have people to keep an eye on me. Do they know something i don't
I know my mom warned me that my dad was aln alcoholic and drug addict( i am not my dad but i do show vulnerabilities -and since i am BPD  with certainmedications to help calm my dissociative states. It is not to say that suddenly my aggressive side won't pop up now and then.  But i can't seem to let it out and cry- i know i have the foam batons. But the bed looks like a better idea.  And so does popcorn with piri piri.   

No comments:

Post a Comment