Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Back to the diary card

So i admitted to H today that i ran out of my diary cards and failed to copy new ones.  So today i spent about 5 franks at the copy machine at the grocery store  ( screwed up royally on 20 copies duh had the paper the wrong way and pressed for twenty instead of doing a test run and checking) this heat is really getting to my head (and feet)  
Then when i figured what was wrong i had to do another 2 franks to get about ten copies- i really need my own printer. But like i said dumb mistake on my park 
So now i customized them for me ( all ten copies ) and started again from yesterday.
What was my good thing yesterday?

Am involved in a messageboard for reducing the stigma attached to borderline personalitiy disorder-via twitter and facebook.

I may be moving my website later off facebook- not sure I like the layout on facebook for advertising my art and some people weren't sure about getting to see the art if they aren't a member of facebook.

Til nest round

No comments:

Post a Comment