Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy valentines day

Well this year i am on my own again- but this year i bought myself a bouquet of apricot roses. Because so far this year i have been really good. I have accepted that i will dissociate on occasion. I have come close to self injury pondered a few seconds but moved on got distracted and the need lost momentum somehow. In addition i knew it was time to use my kinectic energy and carve a soap stone. 
I realize in some level i need to work on my issues of my time with/without my son.  Me and my little boy had a tumultuous first year and i didn't. Get to enjoy him like i did my daughter in his first six months. 
Tomorrow i will get to enjoy him all by himself to pick out his first guitar.  I noticed in the last couple years that we had market days - he would always pick out guitars, when i was finally well enough to start returning to my favourite event in the month singing with the kids- i noticed he would study so intently on the guitarist we have for our group. He is lucky that he will have an in house tutor by his grandmothers friend. So by the time he gets to the age where they normally start choosing instruments- he'll have about 4 years under his belt. 
So since my little man needs to learn an instrument so bad- and he keeps turning to guitars turning 4 in the end of march - but this is the best opportunity to have my assistant available  happy valentines my little man I offer you a start with the guitar!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment