Sunday, March 23, 2014

Triggered and completely unraveled

Yep I had already been feeling vulnerable about my own little son as his birthday is coming up (he'll be turning four - my friends little boy will be turning 3 and I was watching him dance in circles. I needed to leave the room but couldn't leave the party - it was my friends birthday.

But this morning I am completely unraveled and feeling incredibly alone and scared of my emotions or the damage I am capable of doing which would set me back in so many ways- I need to sculpt- I need to push my energies to come forward- but all I can do is sit on my bed and rock back and forth while my temperatures rage all over after I had slammed my batons angrily at my wood-stove and other details in my all apartment sending leaves from a plant all over the place and seriously considering slamming a glass against a wall to smash it to smithereens and slice my arm up again.  I know I'll feel ashamed of doing it- I had done so well for seven months. - I really fight this time of year.  And this year seems no exception- to add to it I am terrified about a health situation that is creeping up on me.
I just punish myself like he'll about my bizarre relationship to my son. I don't know if he knows if anyone truly loves him.  His day mother is his safe harbour- I float in and out with unpredictability. Any attempts to create a physical symbol for him to grasp seems thrown back In my face- his quilt that I made for him to have on his bed is given to me and lays on my bed because my ex can't handle a reminder in the apartment. I can't fight with him in front of the kids and I can't even fight with him in the courts - I am constantly feeling silenced by him where ever I turn- my sons guitar is downstairs by his mom instead of being in his room. Does my son not be allowed his identity to assuage his guilt for this marriage not working- for his need to control people as long he looks good in the end.  End of soap box for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment