Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fuming

I put a request to my lawyer that i want to be addressed if he plans to take the kids out of the country.  It is an international law- i have not given up my right to the children. He may have custody of the kids but i still have rights to my children.   So my ex phones me to say it was a missunderstanding that i please retract my statement- i refuse to. I will not be made out to be a liar.  He has degraded me in so many ways but he forgets how strong i am and i know some of my rights, yes children talk and they give you signals- he tries to make me out like a crazy liar but he refuses to show his finances. I know he has this girlfriend in Brasil whats to say he loses his house due to the divorce he'll want to take the kids to brasil with him.  
My gut is screaming at me not to reclaim my statement. Maybe i am wrong at this point but whats to say later - its called kidnapping.   Grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment