Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Visitation without supervision

The letter came!!!!!! I can now start having the kids for visits without having someone there. And if I need the help I can ask for it!!!!! Just means I don't always have to organize somebody to be there and he doesn't have to hang at my door til colleagues come and I can arrange play dates with friends again - that my kids haven't seen in ages  or go with the kids to their godparents!  Oh my god it feels so good to be back a bit on my own feet with the kids.  
My daughter has been asking for afternoons with me.  To do her homework together, play board games together  just time with me without her brother and not be limited to two hours or something.   I have wanted this for so long now! 
Given that I am still on visitation - I may always be on visitation due to my dissociative states. Even though my meds are wonderful  I still dissociate.  I just handle them better.  

1 comment:

  1. Gemma! This is wonderful news! I am so happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete